Amos Gouaux wrote:

> >> . SETQUOTA user.amos ()
>
> km> Yup.  This is currently the only way, unless you want to hack the quota
> km> file.  This removes ALL of the quota, but since Cyrus only supports
> km> STORAGE, this isn't a problem.  I'll look into fixing cyradm so this can
>
> After issuing this command, what should be the response from the
> server for a "GETQUOTA"?  Looks like I'm getting:
>
>  "* QUOTA user.amos ()\r\n"
>
> Should it instead say?
>
>  "NO Quota root does not exist\r\n"
>
> I'm afraid I've never really understood this QUOTA / QUOTAROOT
> business.

Its a subtle difference, but they both mean that there is no quota.  The
former means that there is a quota file, but no quotas set.  The latter
means that there is no quota file at all.

BTW, I committed a fix to cyradm so that 'sq <mailbox> none' removes the
quota.  As a side-effect, 'sq <mailbox>' also removes the quota, but
this is undocumented.

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127