HI
I am having problems to find decent documentation to give me details
examples of using cyradm to manage my mailboxes and folders.
The help tool that is built into the tool is very cryptic and I would
like to see some very details examples and explanations ala "idiots
guide to". I am particularly interested in the reconstruct function, and
the removal of folders accidentally created when using cm user,mailbox
instead of user.mailbox. Please point me to some reading.
PS, I have already tried the website for cyrus, but even that is too
broad. For instance, the acl's on the boxes, and how it works.
I am also having problems with some mailboxes that seem to be erratic
when it comes to connecting. I know this sounds very stupid, but it is
giving me some headaches which I cannot solve...

Any help will be appreciated.