Mycrom wrote:
I have just recently set up a new system running cyrus-imap package along
with postfix and ldap auth using saslauthd. This seems to be working great
with Imap but when I attempted to log in with pop the user fails with
nothing more then "Invalid User". As IMAP is working great and both the IMAP
and POP processes use the same conf file I have not been able to locate what
the issue is.

Does Cyus's POPd support virtual domains in 2.2? You appear to be using virtual domans, and if the popd support is missing/different then that'd explain what you're seeing. Anybody know?

Craig Ringer