Hi list,

I'm trying to use the deliver binary to deliver to a subfolder, which is in the tree like this:

INBOX
     \ lists
         \ listname

and I'm trying to have something delivered to the 'listname' folder.

Delivery to the 'lists' folder works fine using /path/to/deliver -a user -m lists user, however delivery to the 'listname' folder does not work as I would expect
using /path/to/deliver -a user -m lists.listname user

Is there a way to deliver directly to the listname folder ?

Thx in advance,

Nils.

--
Simple guidelines to happiness: