Scott Russell wrote:

Greets -

I was thinking about enabling ANNOTATEMORE on the Cyrus IMAPd 2.2.3
build I'm planning. I was curious though, is it worth it? Are there IMAP
clients in the wild that use ANNOTATE and ANNOTATEMORE?

ANNOTATEMORE is enabled by default in 2.2.3 (and can't be disabled). The only client that I know of that currently supports it is cyradm. Cyrus now uses a handful of mailbox annotations for stuff like squatter, cyr_expire and nntpd. These are all vendor-specific annotations which MUAs probably wouldn't use (unless the client allowed access to all annotations for an admin).

-- Kenneth Murchison Oceana Matrix Ltd. Software Engineer 21 Princeton Place 716-662-8973 x26 Orchard Park, NY 14127 --PGP Public Key-- http://www.oceana.com/~ken/ksm.pgp

---
Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus