Pierre Scholtes wrote:

Hi list

I’m now trying to work this problem out for some days and can’t get through it. I looked up the archive but couldn’t find any message about this.

In order to get the bynari insight connector working with cyrus imap and this f*** French version of outlook I need to be able to create mailboxes with the name “Boîte d’envoi”. I think that the problem is that cyrus imap doesn’t like the “ ’ ” in mailbox names. I always get an INVALID MAILBOX NAME as result when trying to create the mailbox.

Does anybody know how to create mailboxes containing this kind of special characters.

Try adding it to GOODCHARS in mboxname.c, but I can't guarantee that this won't break something.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
---
Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus