Derrick J Brashear wrote:
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Dan Delaney wrote:

Can cyrus be configured so that "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" works the same as "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"? Not use the - INSTEAD of +, but rather, use either.

+ as a detail separator is typically done in the config file for your mta and not in anything cyrus-specific. so it's (typically) a question of how to tweak config files for your particular mta. the sendmail macros we use have a class in which possible detail separator characters are listed (and i think we use # and + for historical reasons)

But lmtpd is hard-coded to split user and mailbox on '+'.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
---