Alec H. Peterson wrote:

--On January 26, 2005 7:17:19 AM -0700 "Alec H. Peterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nice, that did it.

I noticed an interesting side effect of this patch. While it does synchronize the database nicely for seen state changes, it unfortunately does not also notify the idled process of the database changes (probably because before the patch the changes weren't available anyway).

At any rate, they may have already done this for the 2.3 version,

I did.

but I put in a couple of little patches that notify idled in the event that the seen database was changed but other parts of the mailbox were not (ie, parts of the mailbox that would have notified idled anyway).

Alec

---

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
---