Amos wrote:
On Thu, 4 Aug 2005, Ken Murchison wrote:

Sujit Choudhury wrote:

Ken,
Many thanks for the info. However, does it mean that users can not create subfolders beneath the shared folder?

Had another thought on this. If you set the 'deleteright' option in imapd.conf to 'a', then only those users with the 'a' right can delete the mailbox and you can leave 'c' and 'd' for creating submailboxes and deleting messages.

I keep wondering if that 'x' for deleting a folder will ever come about. Sad that it seems to have gotten lost/delayed/whatever....

I'll probably be committing new ACL code (per 2086upd-08) to 2.3 today after further testing.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
---