Dawid van Wyngaard wrote:

Ken

Taking a couple of steps back.. I have setup a News Server (leafnode) with
shared folders. I can now see the news grousp as folders. I then subscribe
to these folders, but for some reason can't see any articles in these
folders. I can see the articles in a normal news readers...

I'm confused as to what you're trying to accomplish. If you already have Leafnode setup to handle newsgroups, what do you need Cyrus' NNTP support for. The purpose of the Cyrus NNTP support is to replace something like Leafnode.

Software Engineer     2495 Main St. - Suite 401
716-604-0088 x26      Buffalo, NY 14214