Wil Cooley wrote:
On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 08:01 -0500, Ken Murchison wrote:

Grabbing a protocol dump when you experience the crash might be
helpful.

I'm seeing it with Office 2003 SP2 installed (didn't test w/o SP2).  I'm
looking at the protocol logs but for the life of me I cannot see
anything going wrong.  It sends IDLE requests and then just hangs up
trying to do who-knows-what.  Since I don't really understand IDLE and
idled (other than the general idea of staying connected), I tried
restarting with idled not starting in cyrus.conf, to no avail.

Disable IDLE altogether in Cyrus. Outlook doesn't play well with others, except for Exchange.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer