Alexandre BOULANGER wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using since 2 years a few Debian mail servers, now running Cyrus
2.1.18, both with imapd and pop3d activated.
I have perdition as proxy for mapping [EMAIL PROTECTED] logins to the format
they're stocked into Cyrus, nothing more.

I've got a major problem since 1 month now; sometimes POP3 users cannot
retrieve their mail, but they could see it in our Webmail or with IMAP.
This happens very randomly at some users.

Looking deeper at it, it seems that the content of some messages make
the pop3d process to hang, and keep the mailbox locked; to unlock it I
have to kill the POP3 process, delete the mail with IMAP and expunge the
mailbox.

If you have a sample message which causes the problem, I will look into it.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer