I already have a hunch, and my research on the archived mailing list kinda
suggests the same thing as well, but I would feel better if I had the answer
clearly stated by a more official power :)

Anyways, I am currently running Cyrus IMAP 2.2.10.  What is the maximum size
of a quota I can set for a user?  I suspect it is 2GB.  Is this true?  Is
this size increased in a later version of Cyrus (like in the 2.3 stream)?

Thanks,
Scott
     Scott W. Adkins                http://www.cns.ohiou.edu/~sadkins/
  UNIX Systems Engineer                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
       ICQ 7626282                 Work (740)593-9478 Fax (740)593-1944
    PGP Public Key available at http://www.cns.ohiou.edu/~sadkins/pgp/