Aleksandar Milivojevic wrote:
When I do "telnet mupdate-host 3905", I see that mupdate lists STARTTLS capability. However, when frontends and backends are connecting to it, they just go plaintext. Same thing with lmtp. It lists STARTLS capability, however when mail is delivered from frontend to backend over lmtp it just goes plaintext. On the other hand, proxied client IMAP connections are encrypted. Is there a way to force Cyrus IMAPD to use TLS for all communication between frontends and backends?

Post this to bugzilla and I'll look at it when I'm done putting out some other mupdate fires.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer