Bron Gondwana wrote:
It's been a while since I posted our list of patches, and there have been
a couple of changes since then.

I'm generating the site from a script and a bunch of patch description files
now, so I should be able to keep it up to date.

Feel free to use any of these patches, and Ken - feel free to include
anything that looks good into upstream!  Some of these patches are quite
specific to our site, but many of the are more generally useful as well.

After a quick discussion with Jeff, I just committed the following patches to CVS. Others may follow for a later 2.3 release or rolled into 2.4.

Disable "anyone" ACL

cyr_dbtool - utility for manipulating databases

Cyrus expire - keep going

Custom is_digit implementation

Allow plaintext auth for sync_client (not committed, but can be accomplished with '-p' option)

Randomise connection timeout

Replication sync_client - only connect once

Replication - batch messages in a folder (batch size is controlled by sync_batch_size option)

Replication - Check lastuid in seen database

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer