Hi Stephen,

On 05.04.2007, at 15:01, Stephen Forster wrote:

I am running cyrus imap 2.2 ( Debian etch package ) and have been trying
to configure it to accept connections through lmtpd tcp/ip.

I can connect though imapd using telnet, or imtest or cyradm using the
admin user listed in /etc/imapd.conf. In each case, the admin user is
authenticated, and can list the mailboxes.

Are you sure, authentication works well? usually it's an authentication problem. You can communicate with lmtpd without authenticating, but you won't see the mailboxes...

I'd use lmtpd -a in cyrus.conf to test whether it's an authentication problem. You surely shouldn't leave that setting (preauth connection), but for debugging, it may be useful.

Baltasar

--
Baltasar Cevc

_____ FORMER 03 GmbH