On Wed, 26 Sep 2007, Marcelo Terres might have said:

> The script has an :addresses parameter not an :address. Is this a problem ?

I've been trying to get vacation working also. Is the :addresses "[EMAIL
PROTECTED]"
the address of the person we're looking to send a custom reply to or is this
the address of the receiving person?

If I'm [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I get a message from [EMAIL PROTECTED], is the
vacation
line ':addresses "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"' or ':addresses "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"'? I
wrote it
and it's confusing to me. What I'm trying to ask is should the :addresses line
be my address because I'm receiving the message or should the :addresses line be
the address of someone I'm expecting to receive a message from?

Mike