Hello,

I had a cyrus installation running that worked perfectly. After a crash of a hard drive I had to reinstall the system. The hard drive contained the cyrus installation. However, the cyrus "partition-default" was on a different hard drive.

I reinstalled cyrus with the "partition-default" as before.  The user mailbox can be seen in cyradmin [user.paul (\HasChildren)]. However all subfolders exept user.paul.Drafts, user.paul.Mülleimer, user.paul.Versendete_Nachrichten can NOT be seen. The directories and the messages in the storage partion under /var/spool/imap/user/paul/ are all there.

With a squirrelmail I do see all messages in INBOX and I do see the three subfolders. However, the subfolders are being shown to be empty. The files in the corresponding directories exist.

I did a reconstruct -r with the cyrus admin allready, however I still would have the data as they were after the hard drive crash.

Is there anybody who can help to get the old subfolders and messages back?

Best regards

Stefan

To Unsubscribe: