On 05/15/2017 06:35 AM, Marcus Schopen wrote:
Hi,

some time ago I removed several big sized subfolders in a mailbox using
my mail client. Yesterday I recognized that for some reasons those
folders are still on the file system on master, but not on replica side.
Non of those deleted folders are listed in mailboxes.db, which is
correct.

What's the best way to remove those old folders permanently from the
filesystem on the master? Can I use reconstruct with -O option (Delete
odd files)?

That will probably work. You can see what will happen by using -n also . Another option is just to remove the subfolders from the filesystem using rm .

Ciao
Marcus

To Unsubscribe:

To Unsubscribe: