-rw-------. 1 cyrus mail  336 Jun 20 04:45 cyrus.annotations
drwx------. 2 cyrus mail 4096 Jun 20 04:45 .
-rw-------. 1 cyrus mail  128 Jun 27 10:57 cyrus.index
[root@zappa Sent]# pwd
/var/spool/imap/s/Sent

Instead of
/var/spool/imap/d/user/dhill/Sent ...

Dave

On 2017-06-27 12:20 PM, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
"DH" == David Hill <dh...@redhat.com> writes:
DH> Also, if a folder is created, it is created in
DH> /var/spool/imap/[first_letter_of_folder]/Junk instead of
DH> /var/spool/imap/d/user/dhill/Junk ...

In your bug you indicated that things were being stored under
/var/spool/[first letter]/ in the previous version.  Here you say they
were being stored under /var/spool/imap/first letter]/.  Perhaps that's
why my responses to you in the bugzilla ticket are so confused.

Maybe it would be better if you could provide more explicit information
in some way.  Like, a directory listing or something.

  - J<

To Unsubscribe: