On 10/24/2017 03:07 AM, Kristian Rink wrote:
Hi Nicola;

thanks for your response.

Am Dienstag, den 24.10.2017, 10:40 +1100 schrieb Nicola Nye:

We would certainly encourage moving to 3.0 if you can : there's a lot
of old bugs that have been fixed as well as some great new features
you might want to use.

No doubt and I actually would love to do so, but so far I fail to find
a way to upgrade to 3.0 we can handle. :(

So far I have been searching the repositories for virtually all
distributions we could eventually dare to support in production, and
the most "current" cyrus version I found is something like 2.15.xx, and
I haven't found any newer Docker images either, not even sure whether
Docker would be a way that might work for our setup.

Do you guys really all run cyrus built from source in production?

We do, on CentOS though.

Likewise, does anyone have any idea what's the minimum version I would
need for the autocreateinboxfolders feature to work? Right now this
seems the only feature I am missing in the current 2.4 setup...

Thanks in advance and all the best,
Kristian
To Unsubscribe:

To Unsubscribe: