I'm trying to set up a vacation auto-response utility for my users, and it appears that the path of least resistance is to use the sieverules plugin for roundcube (since roundcube is already installed as their webmail client alternative to Thunderbird).

In reading through some online hints it appears that I need to open up port 4190 on the firewall in order for sieve to work, is this correct?

Source: http://www.smartdomotik.com/2015/09/04/how-to-set-filters-in-roundcube-with-sieve/

Also, is there anything special I need to do with my cyrus configuration to allow for roundcube to notify imapd about sieve rules being activated/deactivated?

BTW, if anyone has a better solution for this, let me know. The criteria are the users need to be able to activate and deactivate the vacation auto-response themselves, so writing a sieve script is not an option.

To Unsubscribe: