Quoting Albert Shih <albert.s...@obspm.fr>:

Le 10/10/2018 à 07:41:52+0200, Lists Nethead a écrit

Quoting Albert Shih <albert.s...@obspm.fr>:

>> Restored users seen and sub files from backup, ran reconstruct again and
>> then I had to run unexpunge. Now user files are back but I see the following
>> error for this user in the logs
>>
>> IOERROR: conversations_audit on store
>>
>> Should I try sbin/ctl_conversationsdb -b ?
>
> I'm not a cyrus guru but, are you sure your FS are clean ? I'm running
> FreeBSD and long time ago I got a FS error without crash. It was a standard
> server (apache) and I got very strange error, like unable to remove file.
> I eventually restart the server and run a fsck -f manually to fix de
> problem. I never find out where and how I got that problem
>
> The FS was UFS2.
>
> I'm absolutly not sure it's the problem, just try to help.

Thank you for your response.

You'r welcome. And seem...my answer was not very usefull ;-)

Yes, I think the initial fault was not a Cyrus issue and the locking
problem vanished after the jail was restarted. Mail works ok now
except the error above.

Did you find a solution ?

We run zfs so fsck is not of much help, but none of the pools report a
problem.

We too, run FreeBSD + jail + ZFS (two, one for the mailbox on mechanical
disk and another on ssd).

No solution found so far, still get "IOERROR: conversations_audit on store" on this account, tried all switches for ctl_conversationsdb. Currently out of ideas.

To Unsubscribe: