Good morning,

I have been testing Xapian searches. Have seen, it's not able to find
strings inside the body of the email. If I set in imap.conf
"search_fuzzy_always: 1" no content is displayed in the searches of a
Roundcube stock webmail. If I remove that config value from imap.conf
and restart services, then search results appear. Does Xapian not index
the body of emails?. Does Xapian, just index the headers?. But this
affirmation does not seem to be possible in my case too... as I have in
the config "search_index_headers: no".

I'm using the following config :

conversations: 1
search_engine: xapian
search_index_headers: no
search_batchsize: 8192
defaultsearchtier: t1
t1searchpartition-default: /expert/search
t1searchpartition-expert2: /expert2/search
t1searchpartition-expert3: /expert3/search

Could anyone help me mates?.

Best regards,

--

EGOITZ AURREKOETXEA