On 2/5/19 3:35 PM, Marcus Schopen wrote:
Hi Eric,

thanks for your time!

Am Dienstag, den 05.02.2019, 18:19 +0100 schrieb Eric Luyten:

I do not know what Cyrus version you are running but very
occasionally,
on a 2.3 system, I witness the same phenomenon.

It's a 2.4 version.

To give you an idea : this happens on average once every thousand
(or
so) account removals.

If Cyrus doesn't know about the directory through mailboxes.db it is
never going to remove it by itself.

I understand. Is it safe then to remove that "forgotten" folder by hand
(rm -rf ...).

I don't see why not. I have done it before. You can always just move it somewhere out of the way and move it back if it causes any issues.

Also, just wanted to point out another way of deleting users from "DELETED" without having to use expire.

localhost> lm DELETED.user.soandso.*
DELETED.user.soandso.5C3F3CFC (\HasNoChildren)
DELETED.user.soandso.sent-mail.5C3F3CFC (\HasNoChildren)

localhost> dm DELETED.user.soandso.*
Deleting mailbox DELETED.user.soandso.5C3F3CFC...OK.
Deleting mailbox DELETED.user.soandso.sent-mail.5C3F3CFC...OK.

Ciao!

To Unsubscribe:

To Unsubscribe: