Aaron Hsu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'm using an IMAP server, and I would like to be able to save anything
> that I save as a draft to an IMAP folder rather than into the nndrafts
> groups which I have right now. Is there any way to do this? Is it
> similar to setting the gnus-message-archive-group?

I don't think Gnus can do this in any meaningful manner and preserve
the functionality of the drafts group.  One thing it provides is
auto-saving the messages, so that if Emacs should die (heaven forfend)
while you're editing a message, you can recover that message when you
restart Gnus.

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen