http://mail.yahoo.com

info_upb@yahoogroups.com - cel mai mare grup studentesc din Romania, peste 1600 de studenti de la toate facultatile din Universitatea POLITEHNICA din Bucuresti.

http://www.infoupb.ro/forum/ - Forumul Studentilor din Politehnica

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Title: Untitled Document
Enjoy Your Future - August Newsletter
Knowledge - Friendship - Initiative
Join the other 20.000 subscribers !
Subscribe to our newsletter and join our forum in one move. Click here
Here, at Enjoy Your Future, we have tried during the last year to bring you the information you need, as fast and as accurate as possible. We grow through your interest and we hope you grow through the information we try to offer you every month.

We now have our own mail server. So if it isn't from [EMAIL PROTECTED] and can find it in our forum then the information isn't one of ours. :) Also this will allow us to send in the future personalized mail for people who have joined our new database. So if you still haven't joined, what are you waiting for ? click here and register

contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Take a pick:
Enjoy Your Future Initiatives and Events   Financial Aid   Jobs
Summer Schools
Master and PhD Programs
Arts & Culture Trainings
European Volunteer Service
Conferences, Seminars, Call for papers
Partners Links
European College of Liberal Arts Berlin
European Youth Events - Sakura Association
Articles Scholarships
Other
Fellowships, Internships
Our mission... here Grants

Initiatives and events:

Join Enjoy Your Future !

we are looking for contact people all over the world

        We are looking for people to extend our contact team. If you think you have something to say, if you feel you should get involved but don't think you can on your own, contact us, tell us how you feel you can contribute, and grow side by side with Enjoy Your Future. Make your voice heard with our help!

         How can you apply? click here

Join the Competition!

Romanian Public Relations Award 2005

        The application deadline for the third edition of the "Romanian Public Relations Award" competition is the 12 th of September 2005 . This event is organized by the "Forum for International Communications" foundation and is your perfect chance to prove your capacities in the Public Relation domain.

         How can you apply? click here

Islam and Europe - Mixed or Separated

International Conference: October 2-8th

        The International Conference of EuroIslam Project is comingÂ… and will take place here, in Bucharest - historically speaking, a city which combines the very best of both influences- European and Islamic characteristics.

         This is the right place to come and find out the answers to an important theme nowadays: Islam and Europe - Mixed or Separated. more

Arts & Culture:

Enio, your artist of the month

More about the artist for you to read: here

contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Amar, more pictures for you to see here

July article here

contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Smile in August:

Share your Experience to the World...

          Some call it the city of myth and wonders, others of love and magic and just a couple of days ago, huge colorful posters announced it as being the great capital of bread. No, it's not New York (although I love that city much more), it's Istanbul, a metropolis where you step on history or history will step over your heads, with so much to see and explore. more

Cristian Panaite

contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Copyright note: Please inform us in case you want to use the information on this site for similar databases or information centers. Any suggestions or improvements are greatly appreciated.

Raspunde prin e-mail lui