Word functions:

I am looking for someone who knows how to use MS word functions as I
try to semi-automate the daily newsletter. This will save me
time and will enable me to produce it more often. So if someone
knows how to use them please contact me off list. Thank you.

product called Cloudmark. So, I installed the Cloudmark product
and I must say I am impressed. No hassle and it integrates
well into Outlook. I have uninstalled the McAfee product
and kept the Cloudmark one.  The only catch the program works
only with Outlook 2000/XP (Support for Outlook Express coming
soon).

http://www.cloudmark.com/

WEN

IWS INFOCON Mailing List