(I'm surprised his company IP address isn't 91.1.91.1. Because he's Rudy Nine
Eleven Giuliani, dammit.  --rick)

What Does Rudy Giuliani Actually Know About Cybersecurity?
Written by
Jason Koebler and Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai

January 12, 2017 // 01:55 PM EST

Rudy Giuliani is going to head a new Cybersecurity Working group for the Donald
Trump transition team, a move that has caused many to reflexively wonder: What
does the former mayor of New York know about cybersecurity?

That’s probably a fair question, because Giuliani served as an undisciplined
attack dog for Trump during the campaign, saying a large number of patently and
provably false things on a wide array of topics. It is concerning to some that
Trump will put him in charge of solving the very real problem of preventing
foreign governments from using hacking to undermine our democracy and getting
private corporations to treat cybersecurity as vitally important to the
economic, security, and privacy interests of their businesses, employees, and
customers.

But Giuliani is not an unqualified pick for this position, just a cynical
one....

< - >

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/what-does-rudy-giuliani-actually-know-about-cybersecurity