Because the media isn't talking about HIM this week, I bet.... the unindicted
co-conspirator reportedly is climbing the walls about that.[1]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/president-non-grata-trump-often-unwelcome-and-unwilling-to-perform-basic-rituals-of-the-office/2018/08/28/302b60ee-aa16-11e8-a8d7-0f63ab8b1370_story.html

Trump’s economic adviser: ‘We’re taking a look’ at whether Google searches
should be regulated
By Isaac Stanley-Becker and
Brian Fung
August 28 at 9:52 AM

The Trump administration is “taking a look” at whether Google searches should
be regulated by the government, said Larry Kudlow, President Trump’s economic
adviser, outside the White House Tuesday.

The announcement puts the search giant squarely in the White House’s crosshairs
amid wider allegations against the tech industry that it systematically
discriminates against conservatives on social media and other platforms.

Kudlow’s remark to reporters came hours after Trump fired off a series of
predawn tweets complaining about Google search results for “Trump News.”

In a pair of tweets posted before 6 a.m., the president said the results
included only “the viewing/reporting of Fake New Media.”

< - >

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/08/28/trump-wakes-up-googles-himself-and-doesnt-like-what-he-sees-illegal/