(No, this list has not morphed into the Sony-Watch list, but as you can
imagine, I feel quite strongly about this latest salvo in the DRM/IP
industry, and am passing on items-of-interest.........rf)

Sony anti-customer technology roundup and time-line

Since Hallowe'en, we've been posting the details about he revelations
relating to Sony's DRM systems, which show jaw-dropping contempt for their
customers, for copyright law, for fair trading and for the public interest.
With all these posts strung out over a couple weeks, I thought it was high
time we put together an omnibus post, summing up all the posts to date:

< snip >

http://www.boingboing.net/2005/11/14/sony_anticustomer_te.html

You are a subscribed member of the infowarrior list. Visit
www.infowarrior.org for list information or to unsubscribe. This message
may be redistributed freely in its entirety. Any and all copyrights
appearing in list messages are maintained by their respective owners.