http://isc.sans.org/diary.php?storyid=1010
.MSI installer file for WMF flaw available (NEW)
Published: 2006-01-03,
Last Updated: 2006-01-03 16:16:44 UTC by Tom Liston (Version: 1)

For all of you corporate folk out there, we now have a .msi installer file
available for version 1.4 of Ilfak Guilfanov's unofficial patch for the
Windows .WMF flaw.  A very big "thank you" goes out to Evan Anderson of
Wellbury Information Services, L.L.C. for his diligent efforts to get this
put together.  Note:  Like Mr. Guilfanov's original patch, this will dump
out not only Guilfanov's source code, but also the code that Evan wrote to
do the install from within the .msi.  Note also:  We have reverse engineered
and verified that the installation/uninstallation code in the .msi does what
it says it does and nothing more.  The wmfhotfix.dll installed is the binary
equivalent of the previously vetted version 1.4.

WMFHotfix-1.1.14.msi has an MD5 of 0dd56dac6b932ee7abf2d65ec34c5bec
Located at: http://handlers.sans.org/tliston/WMFHotfix-1.1.14.msi

A pgp signature using the SANS ISC key is available as well.

You are a subscribed member of the infowarrior list. Visit
www.infowarrior.org for list information or to unsubscribe. This message
may be redistributed freely in its entirety. Any and all copyrights
appearing in list messages are maintained by their respective owners.