On 04/21/2016 03:38 PM, Fred Rolland wrote:
> I am not sure how to check if they run as part of check-patch.sh script.

I think they run, but there is a long queue at the moment, so they take
long even to start. The real issue, if I understand correctly, is that
other jobs like the "findbugs" job are finishing before this even
starts, and voting +1. As a result some patches that would have failed
get a +1 because findbugs passes.

> On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 4:28 PM, Eyal Edri <ee...@redhat.com
> <mailto:ee...@redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     The unit tests moved to standard CI.
>     They should run as part of check-patch.sh, at least this was my
>     understanding this is why they were disabled.
>
>     Are you saying that they don't run as part of the check-patch.sh script?
>
>     E.
>

>     On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 4:22 PM, Fred Rolland <froll...@redhat.com
>     <mailto:froll...@redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>         Hi team,
>
>         I lately rebased master on my local env and run the unit tests
>         and it failed.
>         However, checking on gerrit I could not find that the test are
>         running on the patches ...
>
>         Any clue what happened here?
>
>         Thanks,
>
>         Freddy

>     --
>     Eyal Edri
>     Associate Manager
>     RHEV DevOps
>     EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
>     Red Hat Israel
>
>     phone: +972-9-7692018 <tel:%2B972-9-7692018>
>     irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain