On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 4:35 AM <jenk...@jenkins.phx.ovirt.org> wrote:

> Project:
> https://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-system-tests_he-basic-role-remote-suite-master/
> Build:
> https://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-system-tests_he-basic-role-remote-suite-master/406/

Fails for a long time now, but recently, since he-basic-suite-master
is fixed, fails with:

https://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-system-tests_he-basic-role-remote-suite-master/406/console

03:32:03 TASK [ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Wait for the local VM]
***********************
04:32:09 fatal: [lago-he-basic-role-remote-suite-master-host-0 ->
lago-he-basic-role-remote-suite-master-engine.lago.local]: FAILED! =>
{"changed": false, "elapsed": 3605, "msg": "timed out waiting for ping
module test success: [Errno 24] Too many open files"}

Looked around and failed to find other relevant information.
I guess we should somehow (in the playbook or in OST, not sure which
is better) collect 'ulimit -a' and open files.

Searching google for the exact error message (meaning, both that the
ping module failed, and that the reason was too many open files),
finds only one place, does not seem related, so I do not think it's a
regression in ansible.