On Wed, Mar 02, 2016 at 04:58:28PM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> 0. Whats your fedora account system login?

  pcreech17

> 1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look at
> our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?

  Yes, and yes

> 2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or contribute
> to more?

  It has

> 3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the fi-apprentice
> 'easyfix' tickets?
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/14

  Yes, started workng on diagram for 4507

> 4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for whatever
> reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?

  Yes

> 5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would help
> you do any of the above?

  Not at this time

> 6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
> Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
> Finding tickets in your interest area?

  Currently, it's just time.  My team at work is pushing a release out the door

> 7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find them
> helpful or interesting?

  Yes, helpful and interesting!

> 8. Have you logged into our Gobby instance and read/seen/added to our
> meeting agenda? https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby

  On it right now, reading notes for Mar 4th meeting

> 9. What was the very last package you installed on your
> Fedora/RHEL/whatever machine? 'rpm -qa --last | head -1'

  [pcreech@pcreech ~]$ rpm -qa --last | head -1
  kernel-debug-devel-4.4.3-300.fc23.x86_64      Thu 03 Mar 2016 08:08:11 AM EST

  JUST did a dnf update :)

> Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including
> improvements to this email, the wiki page, etc.

  None at this time