On Thu, Jun 02, 2016 at 05:26:01PM -0400, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We have a number of milestones due by the end of the summer (flock for some,
> end of august for the others), I thought it would be nice to try to list and
> present them.
>
> There are four apps that are mainly concerned: Pagure, FAS, python-fedora and
> fedora-hubs.
>
> * Pagure
>
> There are three main goals for pagure for this summer:
>   - Support for private git repos (Farhaan Bukhsh)
>   - Pagure/Jenkins integration (Farhaan Bukhsh)
>   - Adjust pagure and crons to have pagure run at pkgs.fp.o (Vivek Anand)
>
> The deadline for these is the end of august (the end of GSoC)
>

> * FAS
>
> The main goal for FAS is: getting FAS3 running in stg, before flock.
> This is going to be a team effort from: Xavier, Patrick, Szymon and I.
>

> * python-fedora
>
> As above, the main idea here is to get it adjusted for FAS3 before flock so
> that
> eventually at flock we can do a small hackfest on porting apps to FAS3.
>
> Regarding FAS3 and python-fedora, the idea is to get FAS3 running in stg asap,
> next to FAS2, finish/polish things around python-fedora and when that is done,
> break stg by removing FAS2 and then work on every apps using FAS2 to port them
> to FAS3.
> The day we push FAS3 and the day we drop FAS2 will of course be announced so
> we can start testing FAS3 and then fixing the apps.
>

> * Fedora-Hubs
>
> The basic idea for hubs is to get a demo running in time for flock.
> This will also be a team effort together with: devyani7 (GSoC), Szymon (RH
> Intern), Eric (RH Intern), Radhika (RH Intern), Máirín, Ryan and I.

Another one I forgot to include here:

* Ipsilon

Before flock we should have a new Ipsilon release supporting OpenID-Connect.
This is required for quite a few use-case:
  - Support token-based authentication in API
  - Support token-based authentication cross-app
    -> which is required in hubs to do things like: Add a meeting to a calendar,
Adjust some FMN settings...
  - Improve on user/groups info returned
    -> which is required:
      - In hubs to know who can admin which hub (since 1 group == 1 hub)
      - In FMN to know who can create/edit the notification profile of a group
        that will then be presented on that group/hubs' feed widget

Thanks,
Pierre