Our team has experience in Angular 1.0 and eventually moved to ReactJS +
Redux. The main reason was due to there's no backwards compatibility if we
were to migrate to Angular 2.0. Also, with ReactJS + Redux it is easier to
model a single state application without any impact on performance.

Alex Eng
Senior Software Engineer
Globalisation Tools Engineering
DID: +61 3514 8262 <callto:+61+3514+8262>
Mobile: +614 2335 3457 <callto:+614+2335+3457>

Red Hat, Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
Level 1, 193 North Quay
Brisbane 4000
Office: +61 7 3514 8100 <callto:+61+7+3514+8100>
Fax: +61 7 3514 8199 <callto:+61+7+3514+8199>
Website: www.redhat.com