Le 2016-10-11 08:04, Alex Eng a écrit :

I'm not sure what you mean by "create policy page"? Do we have policy
page that I'm not aware of?

and remove it from fedora.zanata.org [2]? Remove which page from

English native doing that to evade the subject...

Let's rewrite it :
Well, thank you for your answer:
* can you create a dedicated Zanata Policy page ?
* can you remove Piwiki script from Fedora.Zanata.org to respect Fedora Policy ?

To answer your question, I'm surprised you do not know you have a terms page using RedHat policy page: http://zanata.org/terms
Let me quote the content:

12. Privacy Statement
Red Hat agrees to use your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Policy published at http://www.redhat.com/legal/privacy_statement.html (the "Red Hat Privacy Policy") and the Terms. The Red Hat Privacy Policy is hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and the Red Hat Privacy Policy, the Red Hat Privacy Policy shall control.

As far as I understand Red Hat Privacy Policy, it doesn't respect it either. It is done for a website browsing usage and not for collaborative tool.

Please respect https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/PrivacyPolicy

Values are important, it's what make us work together, gathering every information we can about user is not something we should encourage.

Please notice it hurt to see you set the statistics you want as a developpement team, while you do not set the statistics we need to help Language Coordination in Zanata.