Hello,

I'm a systems administrator for my day job.  I'm currently working on using
ansible to automate machine provisioning and management in a vmware virtualized
environment.  The linux machines are mostly CentOS 6 with some CentOS 7 and a
couple RHEL 6 boxes.  These are in a predominantly windows environment, with
Microsoft Active Directory domains.  (In a previous job, I worked with chef in
a debian environment.)

I'm hoping to help out any way I can and "learn by doing."  I'm specifically
looking to do tasks with ansible and to learn best practices.  I have not been
active with Fedora for several years, but in the past, I've helped with the
wiki, submitted lots of bodhi feedback, and helped with testing releases.
Outside of Fedora, I've contributed an implementation of the sieve imap4flags
extension to the cyrus imapd project.  This was mostly done in C, but also
included a bit of yacc/bison... I'm competent at programming but haven't done
much of it as a day job.  I expect I will end up learning python as it's
becoming ubiquitous.

IRC Handle: cyberpear

I look forward to helping and learning!  I've also just joined the
fi-apprentice group and am looking around.

V/r,
James Cassell