A new pdc-updater release!
There are a few bugfixes related to the MBS, but crucially there is a new
handler for propagating retirement: When a `dead.package` file gets committed,
the code here (on pdc-backend0*) will update the EOL of that branch in PDC,
- (@ralphbean) #57, srpm_nevra must not be set when arch is src.
- (@ralphbean) #62, Force creation of parent with type during
- (@ralphbean) #60, Populate the dist_git_branch value...
- (@ralphbean) #61, Also construct container tags from stable updates tags.
- (@mprahl) #63, Add a handler so that PDC branches are EOL'd when the
branch is retired
- (@mprahl) #64, Add some missing doc strings to RetireComponentHandler
- (@ralphbean) #66, Some changes to the retirement handler...
- 6118478b5 srpm_nevra must not be set when arch is src.
- 600b6175e Populate the dist_git_branch value...
- 17edf56ad Also construct container tags from stable updates tags.
- 7a022d494 Force creation of parent with type during initialization.
- b7341977a Add a handler so that PDC branches are EOL'd when the branch is
- 31f7caf33 Break retirement out into its own staticmethod.
- e2eeec935 Write an init method.
- e132ab502 Add Docstrings to RetireComponentHandler
- e2d52896c Add the audit function to the RetireComponentHandler handler
- bcb112faa Add some missing doc strings to RetireComponentHandler
- 3a2cef32e Make these two work functions re-try-able.
- fe8af401d Check pagure instead of cgit.
- e1b0542b4 Fix those mocks.
infrastructure mailing list -- email@example.com
To unsubscribe send an email to infrastructure-le...@lists.fedoraproject.org