Greetings.

After we started using the new buildvm-armv7 vm's (that are running on
aarch64 virthosts) for builds, we also tried to use them for nightly
composes. However, for whatever reasons, they would hang and become
unresponsive. This happened with them as f25 instances and then again
later when they were 26.

I'd like to take both of them and update them to the kernel thats
avaiable in f26-updates-testing (4.13.4-200.fc26) and then re-enable
them to see if they hang again, and if they do, engage arm folks in
tracking down the issue so we can get it fixed.

If they do hang, it may cause the nightly rawhide and/or branched
composes to also hang, but as soon as I get in in the morning I can free
those tasks and they will re-run on one of the old arm SOCs. Also, we
now have beta mirrored out, so branched compose isn't time critical.

+1s?

kevin