Hi there,

I have contributed with Fedora Project in the last 10 years, most of this
time as Ambassador in LATAM, RPM Packages and sometimes I did to
contribution here in the Infra group, however in the last 2 years since I
moved from Brazil I stayed away from the project, and I would like to come
back to contribute :)

Currently I work for Amazon Web Services as Systems Engineer in Cape Town
(UTC +2), and I would like to contribute with Python (systems or web),
CI/CD, Ansible, Linux and monitoring.

I am looking forward to attend the next meeting and to start working in the
Apprentice group.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Bruno