On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 11:31 PM, Kevin Fenzi <ke...@scrye.com> wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> It was noted recently that our current meeting time (thursdays at 18UTC)
> is a bit late/poorly timed for several of our European colleagues.
>
> Additionally, we sometimes have the go/no-go meeting at the same time
> which can be inconvenient.
>
> What would everyone think of moving the meeting to 16UTC?
> Or is there a better time for anyone?

Personally, I couldn't really attend at 16 UTC on Thursdays because that's
the time I am travelling from work to home (I could attend but not really
properly
- only from cell-phone in a public transport :(). But that's just me (and I
wasn't
really pinpoint with the meetings lately but wanted to improve it).