On 06/21/2018 10:49 AM, Sinny Kumari wrote:
> From past few weeks, we have started producing Atomic composes
> media during Fedora 28 bodhi updates and updates-testing run.
> Media name of AH ISO are perfectly fine. But for cloud imagesĀ
> media name[1] looks something like
> Fedora-AtomicHost-28_Update-20180620.1235.x86_64.qcow2 for qcow2.
> It will be nice to have media name like
> Fedora-AtomicHost-28-20180620.0.x86_64.qcow2 which
> is what we get during regular atomic twoweek compose run [2].
>
> This patch (available in email attachment) attempts to fix the media name.
> Taken inspiration from releng issue [3] and ansible commit [4]. I am not
> sure how to test it locally, any pointers will be useful.

Thanks Sinny!

Since we are already only building images for >= 28 then I don't think we
need the if/endif statements in your patch.

I would say to try to work with randy/lsedlar to test this in stage but
since nothing is yet depending on these images I'm not opposed to just
merging this and seeing if it works in prod.