Hi,

please excuse me if this information is somewhere and I failed to find it...

I'm looking for a way to add an application / get an id, to be used in a
web application used to authenticate the user with Fedora account. I did
not see any mention of it in the auth/openid wiki page, I'm assuming that
it would be to create a ticket with infrastructure?

Who would be the right person to talk to about this topic? Willing to spare
a bit of time to provide some guidance? (Czech would be welcome as it is a
local high school intern working on the project, and I'm not entirely
confident in his English :P)

Project details to give you a better picture what am I talking about - A
website where the user will log-in with their Fedora account, then have
some options to choose from, these would be generated based on their
scope/groups ...

Thank you,
Radka