On Sat, Mar 9, 2019 at 2:29 PM Jonathan Dieter <jdie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey, I just noticed that, while we have zchunked metadata for the F30
> base repository, it's not enabled to for updates-testing.
>
> I've looked in the ansible repo and in pungi, but I can't see where
> createrepo_c is actually called for updates-testing.  Can someone
> please point me in the right direction?

createrepo for updates-testing is ran by pungi. I believe you need to
enable zchunk in pungi.conf (createrepo_extra_args option). For
non-modular updates-testing the config is
roles/bodhi2/backend/templates/pungi.rpm.conf.j2 in ansible.git.
Similarly, for modular equivalent, pungi config is located at
roles/bodhi2/backend/templates/pungi.module.conf.j2

--
Mikolaj Izdebski