> I've made a few changes to Jeremy's proposal, because I wanted to make use
> of the configuration file that the NRPE plugin already deploys.
> Attached is my proposed change to the Ansible repo.
>
> If that works I'll add more checks later on.

OK I deployed that config but now SELinux is preventing NRPE from
connecting to the RabbitMQ management interface:
avc:  denied  { name_connect } for  pid=5182 comm="perl" dest=15672
scontext=system_u:system_r:nrpe_t:s0
tcontext=system_u:object_r:amqp_port_t:s0 tclass=tcp_socket permissive=0

What should I do? Create a SELinux module to allow that connection? Do we
have a policy regarding that sort of module creation?

A.