On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 at 12:33, Kevin Fenzi <ke...@scrye.com> wrote:

> > > 8065 Move older koji builds to archive volumes   xxxxxx
> > >
> > > This is already in progress and has been for some time. I'd love to talk
> > > to others and explain how it's being done and get some documentation
> > > written up on it and others to know how to do it if I am not around.
> > > We could also use some discussion about how to split the koji volume a
> > > bit more. I might be able to work on this wed morning? Anyone interested
> > > in helping?
> > >
> > > Thanks and hopefully we can start cranking out some of this backlog
> > > now...
> >
> > I am interested in taking this one.
>
> Which one?

Hi my name is Stephen Smoogen and I am sure I did better than a D in
technical communications.. but here we are. I would like to help out
on the koji archiving. It looks like it would be a set of steps of
outlining how much each release would require, creating an appropriate
sized partition, get that mirrored internally, archiving that off to
the paritition, move items which need to stay in special spot
somewhere. I am guessing we are down to doing F27 and F28 ?

--
Stephen J Smoogen.