On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 8:19 AM Pierre-Yves Chibon <pin...@pingoured.fr> wrote:

> Good Morning Everyone,
>
> I know this question has already been raised a few times, but I think we
> should
> raise it once more: what do we see as future for loopabull?
>
> It is currently triggered on 4 topics (3 from prod and 1 from stg) to do
> basically
> three actions:
> - Flag commit successfully built in koji, in other words it adds these flags
>   to dist-git:
>
> https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/mingw-filesystem/c/717f2a929bd25b62a0427e8e5c3792a0939dbfce
> - Flag when the Fedora CI start testing a PR
> - Flag when the Fedora CI finished testing a PR (and thus reports Pass/Fail)

Wait, wait, wait, what?! These aren't things natively supported by the
software we use (Koji and Zuul)? It seems like the place to start here
would be to move this functionality to the right places. A koji plugin
and an extension for the Zuul pagure driver to do those things would
make a ton more sense here...