Hey folks!

I have recently been given the powers to make Ipsilon releases, so I'm
going to deploy the recent changes to production soonish (probably tomorrow
early morning UTC). We've been working with a snapshot so it's not as big
an update as you'd think when looking at the date of the last official
release (2017). Which means things should not break (staging works fine).
It should get us the *very much* requested feature of having a separate
field for the OTP token, among other things.
Also, the update is needed to update Bodhi later (something I still need to
organize, btw)

Cheers!

Aurélien